|IOS 9 Upgrade Process|
A. How to Update IOS 9 via OTA
This one method is quite easy yes, why? You do not need iTunes, iCloud or other additional tools (iFunBox or IExplore to Jailbreak iOS devices). But, my own rather suggest an update to IOS 9 using iTunes. Min Why? Yes because the update via iTunes it just wrote like fresh install so, if there is the possibility of a crash via OTA but rarely does. Who want to try this update via OTA can do the steps below.
Note: Jailbreak iOS device can not use this update method!
1. Open the Settings Menu. Select General.
2. Then select Software Update. Tap on the "Download" button.
After pressing the Download button, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you will download the firmware iOS first, followed by the installation at the end. So, make sure you use the internet connection is stable and fast enough yes. Oh yes, when the update process takes place via OTA iOS devices do not put you in a soft material so because it would heat buildup advice does taro at the table wrote.
B. How to Update IOS 9 via iTunes
Now the second method is pretty much each step. But this much I recommend and the rate of success for the future is quite high. First of all you have already installed the update iTunes for now. If not please download in the link I've provided above. Already prepared?
Note: This method can be used for iOS devices that have / have not jailbreak!
1. Download the firmware iOS first yes. Please you select the firmware below is based on the IOS device that you are using now. If still confused, you can read a guide that can help you to select the firmware iOS which is suitable for your iOS device.
2. If the download process has been completed you connect the device to the computer. After that iTunes will open automatically.
3. Click on the logo "Device" as shown below.
4. For Windows users: You click "Check For Update" simultaneously by pressing the "Shift". If it is then it will appear window to browse and select the firmware that you have previously downloaded.
For Mac users: You click You click "Check For Update" simultaneously by pressing the "Option". If it is then it will appear window to browse and select the firmware that you have previously downloaded.
5. After that, the update process will run. Oh yes, to prevent errors during the update process make sure you are connected to an internet connection, because iTunes will verify the firmware iOS that you've previously downloaded to Apple's servers during the update process is done.
6. When the update process has successfully your device will reboot. Do not worry if the device to reboot more than once. Now you just have to follow the first-time setup of your new iOS.